Sea Hunt back on air!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefseal

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sure like me, many of us got hooked on Scuba as kid watching old Sea Hunt Episodes. Outdoor Life Network (OLN) is playing old Sea Hunt episodes beginning next week. (10:00 PM EST Mon, Tues and Wed)

First episode is Time Fuse - A small Latin American country calls upon Mike to help defuse a sunken munitions ship set to blow by saboteurs. Leonard Nimoy, Rodolpho Hoyos, Ken Drake, Matt Pelto and Alan Jaffe star.

Found this URL for more info on episodes. http://www.mnsi.net/~bjackson/index.htm

lf

Finaly! good showes back on TV. Now I just need someone localy to tape it for me:)

Sae Hunt was a great show for me to watch as a child. I'm glad it was there as it certainly was the reason I originally got interested in diving. OTOH, it was a show my mother never liked. Having seen some episodes as an adult, I now understand why. It was poorly written and acted. This is great stuff for small children, but don't expect to be as thrilled with it as you were as a child. Watching it was a big disappointment for me.

Gee Walter thanks for the downer:eek:ut:

J/K:D

Where on that website does it say it is going to start coming on the OLN? I am so excited and dont want to be let down here.....
LOL

Well I have found the proof.... Outdoor Life Network

I am so pumped, I have about 30 of them on tape now, now I can finish out my collection.

yes, it was corny but I still get a kick out of seeing the old gear.. I don't know if I would have enjoyed diving as much using the gear they used back then. However, imagine what the sea life must have been like before it was overfished as it is today. Back then, you could see huge grouper, tons of bugs..

Walter,.. You would have the same problem comparing dragnet to a modern tv show! Now put your regulator back in your mouth.

I have about 85 episodes and enjoy watching them daily.

Sea Hunt will be on Mon - 10 P.M.
Tues 1 A.M & 10 P.M.
wed 1 A.M. & 10 P.M
Thurs 1 A.m.

Now I will have to find someone that knows how to program a VCR.

On my 1st OW class in the pool back in 1971, I trained on an old double hose... just like Mike Nelson! I was so excited! I wasn't a scuba diver. I was a FROGMAN!! :froggy: What a disappointment to discover that when Mike cut one hose of the bad guys with his knife, sending them fleeing in panic to the surface, it was the EXHAUST hose, and in reality you could still breath just fine.
Oh, well. Hollywood...

Back
Top Bottom