Sea & Sea DX-1G Camera and Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splash-X

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've had this camera for just under a year. I bought it at Divers Direct in West Plam Beach. I bought it after my camera was stolen on a trip. This camera has treated me well but I don't use it enough to keep it. Since I've started DM I just dont have time for photography like I use to.

I have the orginal boxing around the house here along with all the orginal instruction manuals etc. I have taken good care of the housing and the camera and hope it finds a good home.

I will post some pictures this weekend of the camera when I get a chance.

Asking $700, OBO.

Pictures attached

Attachments

• IMG_2569.jpg
    IMG_2569.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_2573.jpg
    IMG_2573.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_2575.jpg
    IMG_2575.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 116
Still available?

I looked at your gallery. The DX-1G is a nice camera system but I noticed you didn't color correct any of the pictures. I have taken thousands of underwater images and have never posted one that wasn't Photoshopped first. You may want to try that before giving up on the camera.
Here's your Tang before and after Photoshop.
IMG_1931.jpg

IMG_19311.jpg

MaxBottomtime,

Thanks for doing some magic with the photo. The truth is the camera does take very good photos and like all photos, require a little bit of cleanup effort after the fact. I haven't taken a camera out diving in a long while so it doesn't get used as much as it should be. I just want the camera to be happy and have a good home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom