For Sale SEA & SEA Housing for Nikon D500 - Brand new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pezgrande

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
MDX D500 front.jpg D500 back.jpg MDX packaging 1.jpg MDX D500 front.jpg Here's the story...I have an a6000, and wanted to upgrade. So without thinking I rushed into it and purchased the housing - the Sea & Sea MDX D500 housing, as I was leaving the country. After much thought I decided I need the small size of mirrorless. So this has been sitting on my shelf. I am back stateside and decided to move on with/from this. I got it this summer. Have not even opended the box. It's never even seen water. The warranty cards are also blank.

I will take some pictures later today and attach them. Meanwhile check out S&S website and your closest UW photo dealer. I know I can't charge full price so I am willing to sell it at $2900. For that price I will ship-insured for free anywhere in the continental US.

Questions, Let me know...ANY INTEREST? TOO MUCH? MAKE ME AN OFFER...After this weekend I will list it on ebay...

Sorry for the delay with pics. If you want to see more let me know. As you can see I have not opened the final plastic bag. But if you are serious about purchasing i will be happy to do so.

I do also have the smaller dome port, extension ring and zoom gear for the Tokina 10-17mm. I f this will help, we can discuss options.

How about I lower the price to $1900.00!

Also any Ports with it?

Yes it is still available. I he ave been contemplating making it more of a package to get it to sell. I also have the compact dome port, extension ring and the zoom gear for the Tokina 10-17mm lens.

Yes it is still available. I he ave been contemplating making it more of a package to get it to sell. I also have the compact dome port, extension ring and the zoom gear for the Tokina 10-17mm lens.

and I don't how familiar you are with the housing, but it also has the sync port and hot shoe adapter, so as more motivation I am also willing to through in the Sea & Sea sync cord of you would be interested in that. I do have pics I can share tomorrow from my work computer

Back
Top Bottom