Sea & Sea lack of lens adapter #38101 for WP-DC300

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andreolija

Reaction score
I did my share, I just faxed this letter. Who will join me?

To:
Mr. Ron Pavelka or to may it concern
Sea & Sea USA
1938 Kellogg Ave.
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Ph: (760) 929-1909
Fx: (760) 929-0098

Joao Alfredo Andreoli
bigbidder3@hotmail.com

Subject: Sea & Sea USA is loosing potential sales of camera lens and filters as well as potential customers and disappointing them.

Dear Sir;

This letter has the intention to bring to you some facts that I believe you are not aware of.

I think that Sea & Sea USA should have changed the item’s code when it suspended the imports of the “#38101 Conversion Lens Adapter for Canon WP_DC300”, instead of suspending the imports of “#58060 Conversion Lens Adapter for Canon WP_DC100”.

The fact which led me to believe Sea & Sea made this huge mistake is: “Canon stopped manufacturing the Digital Camera Ixus_300 (S300 Elph) and it’s proper Waterproof Case WP-DC100, but it still produces the Digital Cameras PowerShot S30, S40, S45, S50 and the most important, all this four cameras fit in Waterproof Case WP_DC300, which is also being produced.”

This fact is leading Sea & Sea USA to loose potential sales of MM II Wide Angle lens, MM II Macro lens, filters, potential customers and market share for the competitor INON.

I’m positive there is a great deal of complains about that. It is easy to confirm by checking the uncountable web forums about this matter.

I hope this advice helps.

Best regards,

Joao Alfredo Andreoli
Padi Rescue Diver and Underwater Photography Lover
;-0

Andreolija,

Count me in too!!!!!!!

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom