Sea & Sea LX-15 Video Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LadyFish

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone out there have any experience using this light? I'm thinking about buying one to use with my sea & sea dx5000 still camera. I'm tired of having to shoot, adjust, shoot, adjust, shoot, and adjust again to get my strobe (YS-25) to light the scene correctly. I figure that a continuous output light will work better, as I can see how the picture will be lit before I snap. Any comments?

LadyFish:
I'm tired of having to shoot, adjust, shoot, adjust, shoot, and adjust again to get my strobe (YS-25) to light the scene correctly.
:banghead:

this is just kind of the nature of the beast. the best thin to do is to practice practice practice:banghead: . the more you shoot the easer it will get to adjust the light. you will also get better results fast if you use the manual mode on your camera. as far as using the Sea & Sea LX-15 Video Light for your primary light i don't think that it will have enough power and the beam of light that is emitted will not be wide enough cover the entire subject . the light will not be as clean as light that comes for the strobe as well. the light the i use for a focus light is brighter that this particular light

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom