Sold! Sea & Sea Strobes and More - Dive Closet Cleanout

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arkstorm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Just getting back into diving after a long hiatus (too long). Trying to clear out some old u/w photo/video gear. I realize this stuff is no longer state of the art but I’m mostly just looking to clear the space so any reasonable offer will be accepted on the entire lot.

2 x Sea & Sea YS-90 strobes with y-cable;

1 x Sea & Sea YS-60 strobe with cable;

1 x Sea & Sea YS-15 strobe;

1 x Sea & Sea camera tray with single light/strobe arm;

1 x Olympus PT-035 camera housing;

1 x Ikelite 5510.11 port body.

Please see picture and don’t hesitate to make a reasonable offer.

Shipping to lower 48 will be $25 for regular ground shipping.

Ooh, I should also mention that all the items are in excellent condition and have always been properly stored in a padded and partitioned pelican case. The YS-60 and port body were never used to my recollection. All the other stuff worked flawlessly and was always properly rinsed and maintained.

Thanks,
A

Attachments

• IMG_2206.jpeg
    IMG_2206.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 106
Don't hesitate to make an offer on this camera gear. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

Have you sold anything yet? I’m interested in strobes and arm. Not sure what the dome port is for but I do have ikelite for tg6

Have not sold any pieces yet. DM sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom