Sea&Sea YS-110A Duals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paul Lenharr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am very close to purchasing (2) YS-110A units to use with my Canon G9. Through all my research, I have not been able to find a "Y" cable that I will be able to affix to the outside of the canon housing to fire both strobes at the same time. Does anyone know if Sea&Sea makes such a cable? If so, do you have a link? I can't seem to find anything on their website.

Thanks.

Hi Paul-
SEA&SEA does not make a dual fiber-optic cable. You would need to run 2 separate FOC's for proper reliability and performance. If you are hard-wiring or using a 5-pin N type connection, you could use part #SS-03470, Dual Syn cord.

If your camera doesn't come with two spots to put sync cords you can get a little plastic thing that goes into the existing spot and provides two spots for sync cords. Don't know what it is called and my camera came with one (which is funny since there are two spots on the housing itself)

Paul, does your housing use the five pin connector or does have a fiber optic connection?

Regards,

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom