Closed Sea Suits Trimax 2pc 7mm Women's Wetsuit Size 8

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kerig Holmberg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This suit was worn by my wife on only two dives. She then decided she just didn't like diving that much. We paid $400.00 for the suit when we purchased it. I am listing it here for only $175.00, and that includes shipping. The Jane features glide skin throughout the torso, back and shoulders, with a pull over smooth skin neck seal, to reduce the amount of water flow into the suit via the neck opening. It also has glide skin ankle seals and tough skin knee pads. The jacket also has a smooth skin neck seal, which helps it seal against the neck seal of the Jane, a thick spine pad, glide skin wrist seals and tough skin panels on the shoulders, to help prevent wear from the BCD. The neoprene is very flexible and comfortable to wear. This is a very warm suit, for those who dive in cold water. I can't give you an exact size range for the suit, but can tell you that it fit my wife perfectly. She is 5'-06"/ 125lbs, measurements are 36" chest, 27" waist and 36" hips. You can figure about an inch or so in either direction from those measurements should still fit nicely. This really is a great suit. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

s-l1600.jpg s-l1601.jpg s-l1602.jpg s-l1603.jpg s-l1604.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom