Sealife DC 1000 settings and help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vansmack, which storbe are you using with the camera? Also if you post a full size picture or PM me the image without touching it up, I can take a look at the image data to insure that it is set up correctly.

Joe

Vansmack, which storbe are you using with the camera? Also if you post a full size picture or PM me the image without touching it up, I can take a look at the image data to insure that it is set up correctly.

Joe

Joe, I'm using a Digital Pro Flash (SL961). Thanks for the help. How do I posta full size pic, or pm you the image?

Attachments

• PICT0129.jpg
    PICT0129.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 45
The fish photo has been run through some type of software, the EXIF data has been removed... can you post one of the originals?

I might be able to help but I need the original (PM me if you need to email it instead of posting it... assuming you are interested in doing that)

You can PM an image, that should work.

Joe, When I click attach picture it comes up to ask for a www. address. I have them on computer, not hosted on the web. I e-mailed Sabbath999 a few days back. Could I -e-mail the pics direct to you? Thanks

Joe,
Here's a pic of the optical cable set-up. I had it working fine on land but I guess after getting in the water it stopped working everytime.

Attachments

• PICT0160.jpg
    PICT0160.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 58
Vansmack, hard to tell but it looks like the cable is OK. When you download the pictures from your camera, is it running through a sopftware as the data is lost when it is renamed. Could you try to just drag and drop the file onto your desktop and then load onto a message to me and I will see what is happening. otherwise it might be worhtwhile to send it in for inspection.

One last thing, have you visited our website, SeaLife Cameras - Underwater Cameras and Accessories and gone thorugh the technical updates to see if all is set up?

Joe

Joe,
These photos are untouched. Thanks alot for your help.

Attachments

• PICT0129.jpg
    PICT0129.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 43
  • PICT0130.jpg
    PICT0130.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 46
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom