Closed Sealife DC2000 Bundle (strobes, lens, housing, etc)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bjk497

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This camera set is in great condition. It has the normal wear and tear on it but all functions perfectly.
The wide angle dome port has a scratch you can see but doesn't show up on photographs when using the lens.
I have moved into a higher end camera set up and no longer have a need for this. It is a awesome camera set up for someone looking to get some great shots.

Whats included:
DC2000 underwater camera with underwater housing (SL740)- $699
Sea Dragon Duo Flash Set (SL988)- $699
Sealife 0.5x Wide angle dome lens (SL050)- $599
Sealife Super Macro lens (SL976)- $129
4x flex arms (SL9901)- $49 each
2x Rechargeable Batteries for the camera
3x optical cables
external battery charger
A single tray in addition to the dual tray that is part of the strobe set (SL9903P)
extra O'ring for housing
extra O'ring for strobes
silicone grease
Cold shoe mount for top of camera
Gopro mount that attaches to cold shoe or flex arms (SL996)
Wrist Lanyard
Charge cables for US only. I do not have the international adapters
Extra DC2000 underwater housing (for parts only, one of the tabs are broken inside but could be replaced)

Are you willing to break this up?
I’m interested in the strobe set up. Dual tray, flex arms, strobes, cables... I have a camera and am looking to improve my lighting setup.

Are you willing to break this up?
I’m interested in the strobe set up. Dual tray, flex arms, strobes, cables... I have a camera and am looking to improve my lighting setup.
Prefer to sell as a set, but make me offer :)

Is there a delay between shots when shooting images in RAW? I have read that there is a 5-second delay? Can you confirm this?

If you do decide to break it up, I would like the Camera and housing.. You could sell me the camera and diskgolpher the other stuff :wink:

It looks like you're after 50% of MSRP. I'd be happy with that. Camera and Macro lens. I've already got a wide angle lens.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom