Sealife Micro 2.0 Sea Dragon 2500 Photos And Video Samples

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm Matt, I live now around Thailand and Indonesia, and I own a Sealife Micro 2.0 with Sea Dragon 2500 Video Light.
If you want to see some material from my underwater kit, you can follow my youtube Channel at www.youtube.com/matthieuduvault

And my dedicated sealife facebook page at www.facebook.com/mysealifecamerarental (yes I do rent my kit, but it is a great page to follow if you are interesting in this kit because I post a lot on it!)

I am right now on Koh Tao, but I move soon in Bali for six month, so I will have plenty of picts and videos to share with you!

Thank for reading and happy diving everyone!

Thanks!
All underwater material come from sealife Micro 2.0, but sometime I use my Canon Eos 70D for land shots. (easy to see the difference because of the wide 120° lens of the sealife)

That's exactly the case of my last video: Sunday Funday: Sail Rock!!!

Hope you'll like it!
And stay tuned on my youtube channel, I m going to bali in few days for the next 6 months, plenty of video to come ;-)

Do you use editing software, if so which?

Back
Top Bottom