SeaLife Mini II Firmware Upgrade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Dad

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
SeaLife posted a link to get the latest firmware upgrade on FaceBook.

<snip>
The latest Mini II features a firmware upgrade - if you own a Mini II already, go to Firmware | Sealife Cameras to upgrade now.
</snip>

The firmware upgrade is easy, and it's well worth it. I only took a few pictures with it yesterday, and there was a significant improvement in the underwater white balance settings.

Reactions: dfx
Thanks for posting this, I have a Mini II and would have never seen the update.

---------- Post added ----------

Actually nevermind, I have a Reefmaster Mini. Doh!

Thank you, Scuba_Dad.

The new firmware V1.03 uses a new color-correction program resulting in more natural underwater colors. The battery power indicator has also been improved. We added a &#8220;BATTERY TYPE&#8221; setting to the advanced menu, so the user can enter the battery being used - alkaline, NiMH rechargeable and Lithium battery.

Go to: Firmware | Sealife Cameras

Thank you, Scuba_Dad.

The new firmware V1.03 uses a new color-correction program resulting in more natural underwater colors. The battery power indicator has also been improved. We added a “BATTERY TYPE” setting to the advanced menu, so the user can enter the battery being used - alkaline, NiMH rechargeable and Lithium battery.

Go to: Firmware | Sealife Cameras

I didn't know about the battery option... thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom