Sealife settings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bcollins4

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So i cant practice with new camera before my keys trip on a wreck at 130 ish feet and i need assistance.....the settings are confusing and contradictory while ill be using a video light periodically off and on during dive...

First of all if i use light on and off.....should i always keep on light mode?or should i go back to dive mode with auto filter when not using light?

Then if i use auto filter which does red filter too......will it mess up pics if i turn on the light??not in light mode and with deep red filter on?

Also while using light mode at 130 feet deep.....which white balance is better.....underwater deep or daylight?? And while using either white balance does it matter if im in dive mode or light mode?

And ill be at 130 feet and dive mode sais 20.to 60 feet......does that mean i shouldnt use dive mode at that depth and just use daylight mode??

And while using white balance either daylight or underwater deep will it matter if matter if scene is in underwater or light??? Or shpuld i always keep mode in light mode and just change the white balance underwater......ill be on a wreck thats sitting at 160 feet and im only AOW n never been below 140 n never done deco .....i cant be ******* with the camera settings too much or ill end up in deco n hit sand at 160 n **** myself up over trying to get good footage....NOTTTT A GOOD THING LOLLLLLL.......i want best footage without having to do alot of ubderwater setting adjustments.....YIUR ADVICE WOUKD BE GREATLYYY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom