Sealions - Sea of Cortez

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NAIBdiver1

Contributor
Reaction score
This 11 minute video was shot in the Sea of Cortez (Oct 2007). The sealions there have no predators and aren't stressed out at all and are very playful and friendly. This is my first time in the water with sealions and it was wonderful !

This was from our visit at Club Cantamar in October (2007). I have posted in this forum a complete trip report.

I hope you enjoy the video - sorry about the compression, but that's life uploading to Google.
Sealions of the Sea of Cortez - Oct 2007

nice!

I wanna go there

thanks for posting that.

Shot at Los Islotes?

This 11 minute video was shot in the Sea of Cortez (Oct 2007). The sealions there have no predators and aren't stressed out at all and are very playful and friendly. This is my first time in the water with sealions and it was wonderful !

This was from our visit at Club Cantamar in October (2007). I have posted in this forum a complete trip report.

I hope you enjoy the video - sorry about the compression, but that's life uploading to Google.

Wow, very nice. I went there when I was first certified in 1995 and did 6 dives at Los Islotes. They still rank among the best dives I've ever done.

Back
Top Bottom