Seamaster Pro-EX, unknown piece of equipment ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blueboobie

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

I'm really hoping you guys can answer this question for me. I bought the seamaster pro-ex complete set. There was a piece of equipment included that i have searched and scoured the internet for without any sort of luck and no literature with the system. Not in the user manual either.
It appears or looks like an external view finder which fits on the accesorie shoe. Only thing is though you cant see anything but a blur.
One side has a opening of a square box covering the glass (front i believe only fits on shoe that way) and the other side is open glass bevled a bit and then has a dial below that with numbers on i of 2 12 08 06 ft mm 1.5 2 3 4 7 and so on. when turning the dial nothing happens except the lens portion moves up down.
No markings on the device other than sea and sea. :shakehead:

I thank you :)

Last edited:
Hi Dwight-
Thank you for your inquiry. The product you are describing sounds like #01500, High Eyepoint Optical Viewfinder for the MMII-EX. We have 4pcs available, price would be $100.00 plus S/H and applicable CA tax. Feel free to purchase this product at our closeout store:
Closeout List

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom