Seaquest Latitude BC Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YatYas1833

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Seaquest Latitude BC size Large for sale. Comes with 6 2lbs soft weights. I read through the forums and the concern alot of folks have with this BC is the velcro wearing out, so I took a video and made a pretty movie showing that the straps and the velcro work. I am asking $150 for the vest, however I am open to all offers.

Shipping will be extra. I can ship USPS or UPS (I refuse to work with Fed-ex... sorry). I set up and verified my paypal account today, so I can receive payment in that form. If you live in the Southern California area and want to trek out to Reseda, I am absolutely open to that.

Here is the URL to the video of me working the straps and the velcro. If you want more pictures of something specific, please let me know and ill post them ASAP.

Ack! Cant post a URL yet, need to make a few more posts on the forums and ill put it up.

Attachments

• IMG_0572.JPG
    IMG_0572.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0573.JPG
    IMG_0573.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0574.JPG
    IMG_0574.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 54
Price Drop: $130 including shipping (remember the 12lbs of weights that are going to be included).

Buncha bargain hunters! $120 Shipped, this includes everything in the pictures, and ill throw in an XL 3mm wet suit. Heres are some pictures and a video
( YouTube - Wetsuit.wmv )

The wet suit is size XL. I am 6'2 220 and it fit fine when I was diving.

Attachments

• IMG_0590.JPG
    IMG_0590.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0591.JPG
    IMG_0591.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 33
I first noticed your post yesterday, then see you posted "sold". I'm assuming that you sold the BC? Let me know if it doesn't work out. I'm looking for a large BC.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom