Seaquest Pearl i3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bacchus80

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

I'm selling my wife's BCD as she got a bp/wing. Was used about 20 times in fresh water and 5 times in salt water, always properly rinsed and cared for. It is in great condition. Size is XS, but fits one size up as well. It is black w/aqua trim colour. Asking US$375, buyer pays shipping (I'm located in Montreal, Canada).

Thanks

From Aqualung website:

Features:
Integrated i3 controller for easier, single touch control for both inflation and deflation
Multiple dump features allows upper and lower dumps to activate simultaneously when depressing the i3 lever
Flat e-valves reduce drag and keep the BC streamlined
The one-way valves incorporated into the flat e-valves prevent water from back flushing into the BC
The pull down oral inflator is easy to deploy and use. It can easily be removed should you need an access port for rinsing the inside of the air cell or should you want to attach an Airsource
The patented integrated sports bra provides added comfort, security and stability
The patented SureLock weight system offers unsurpassed ease of loading, security and ditching of the weight pouches
The large pull-down left pocket is just one of three zippered utility pockets that allow you to stow your accessories.
A clever “Octo-pocket” (patent pending) can be found on either side of the jacket.
Four stainless steel D-rings provide attachment options
A small pocket on the lower left lobe allows the installation of a retractor (sold separately)
Knife mounting grommets allow you to attach any one of the fine Deep See knives
A padded, rolled collar provides comfort around the neck
A unique Multiset adjustable waistband allows up to 6” of adjustment
An over-molded carrying handle allows for convenient transporting
Features two lobe-retaining D-rings that can be used to hold the lobes stationary during weight pouch insertion
A traction pad (patented) built into a proprietary contour backpack prevents cylinder slippage
Outer air cell constructed of Armorshield Cordura for increased wear and fade resistance

Attachments

• 8070276_19.jpeg
    8070276_19.jpeg
    11.2 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom