Seaquest Pro Unlimited BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moray48

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone own a Seaquest Pro Unlimited BCD, and are you happy with it, looking for any coments good or bad. I want to replace my Seaquest Spectrum 2 which has 2000 dives or so and is getting faded and a little frayed it is from 1992. anyways looking for some feedback

Tanks in advance

Jim

I have a 2005 model of the Pro Unlimited and really like it. I had no problems with it while using it and it was very comfortable - very similar to the Pro QD.

Yup.. Have used a Seaquest pro for a few years.. It is 100% reliable.. comfortable, very sturdy and has never given a day of trouble for hundreds of dives in all kinds of conditions. On the down side.. it is bulky, heavy, and the integrated weights sometimes make the BC unwieldy.. Moving to a BP/W this season..

It is a top of the line jacket style BC from SeaQuest. Never try it personally but customers at the shop are happy with it. I have good experience with ProQD and a Pro (which I am using when teaching PADI courses). They are all very comfortable BCDs so I will be surprise if The Pro Unlimited aren't at least as good.

I agree with IrishAngel that they very bulky (because of the paddings making them comfortable BC jackets). I have switch to BP/Wing as well. BP/Wing are getting pretty popular so you might want to take a look at it.

I use a Pro QD. Which I beleve is similar, I think the only difference is the knife, retractor and lumbar suport. It is very comfortable but a little bulky.

Looks like I will have to cough up the 700.00 for the Seaquest pro as comfort is inportant to me. My Seaquest Spectrum 2 has served well and I'm sure there are a lot of dives left in it but,time to upgrade thanks for the input

Jim

Ditto to everything everyone has siad here. I have the unlimited version. Very comfortable....quite bulky.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom