Seaquest Pro Unlimited w/ Airsource & SOS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here are a few more pictures, specifically of the weight pockets. You can click on the thumbnails for bigger sizes:

Let me know if you have other questions.

One day I might get off my duff and put this on ebay, but the fees make me sad. In the meantime, here's a bump.

Still available? Not to insult you but there are no issues like a dump valve needing serviced or anything. I am sure you would have listed it if it was major but always feel if I dont ask then I m an idiot:D

Nope, nothing like that of which I'm aware. It's been a while since I've dived this BC, but it zero problems last time I used it. Dumps worked fine, inflater worked fine, integrated air worked fine.

Hello, is M/L medium to large or mens large...I am a typically a large so trying to figure out the sizing.

Thanks

M/L is Medium/Large size. As a reference, I'm 6'1" and 185 lbs and it fits me with some room to spare. I have a 42" chest.

Hello, is M/L medium to large or mens large...I am a typically a large so trying to figure out the sizing.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom