Search Results ?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave2pa

Registered
Reaction score
Hello
I just joined this site ,and did a search for fellow divers near me but it only showed about 7 people withing 150 miles radius ? is that normal or did i do something wrong in my search ??

also the list of forums seems to change alot ?? example is sometime the meet and greet forum is easy to find,,and other times it is hard to find ??

Dave

The forum locations (almost) never change.

Speciifically what meet/greet forum are you referring to? - there's a lot of them.

I believe you're looking for a thread - individual post with replies - not a forum also. Those are moved to the top of the list every time someone adds a reply. Selecting New Posts in the top menu will show you those sorted chronologically.

If you find a forum - or thread - that you want to follow, one option is to Subscribe to it using either the forum or thread tools sub-menu. (example in link below)

This will place it in your UserCP (control panel) and every time it is updated it will be reflected there. You can also choose to be notified instantly, daily, weekly or never via e-mail when changes are made. Those options - and many others - can be found here: ScubaBoard - Edit Options

Attachments

• subscribe.jpg
    subscribe.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 60
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom