Seas & Sea YS-03 Strobe Issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have just seen all of these posts - if anyone would still like the instructions that I was sent (which resolved the issue), please send me a direct message via this forum with your email address and I'll forward to you what I have.

I have just seen all of these posts - if anyone would still like the instructions that I was sent (which resolved the issue), please send me a direct message via this forum with your email address and I'll forward to you what I have.
Just tried to DM you, but apparently I have to make 3 more public posts before I'm allowed to DM.

I had the same thing happen with one of my Sea&Sea strobes while in Raja Ampat. Another guest at the resort ALSO had the same problem with the same strobe.

The owner of the store where I bought the strobes offered to organize a return to the manufacturer to reset them. Instead, when I got home, I put the strobes in the garbage.

These things are junk that were not designed to work reliably. It doesn't help me to send the strobe back to the manufacturer when I am on day 3 of my vacation on a remote island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom