Seasoft Pro BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NB DIVER

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all just thought I'd give my 2 cents worth on this bc.
Before I purchased the Pro I had a hard time finding any info or really anyone who knew much about Seasoft at all but it was a great deal so I took a chance. Turns out it was a great decission. The adjustments on this thing are great (size xs to xl), it fit so well it didn't feel like I was wearing a jacket at all (I'm not a small boy 235 6' tall and wearing a 7 mil wetsuit) and the tank straps hold on like a dog with a bone. Boyance adjustment was easy and both vents worked very well. I like the weight pockets. easy to load and if need be very easy to ditch without loosing $100 worth of pouches just the lead, just pull the handles down and the bottom of the pockets opens up. There aren't really any pockets to speak of for gadgets but who really uses the pockets on a bc, you can't get to anything especially with 7 mil mitts on and there are enough d rings to hang stuff from if you need to. If you have any doubt that I like this thing, I just purchased a new one for my wife (and I want her to be compfortable and safe or I'll have to make my own supper and do my own laundry :s ) Oh btw if you travel much this thing folds up quite small since it is a soft pack.
Any way hope this help someone out. Maybe at $700.00 it's pricey but if you look around you can get some deals ( mine was $81 used and my wifes just over $200 brand new).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom