SeaTec BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

txmanager

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I had to post here since there is no SeaTec category.
I have a SeaTec Manta SB100. The guy I bought it from says he bought it new sometime in the early 90's. It's in good shape and is pretty sharp. All black in color. The thing works like a champ. Looks as though it fits small but once you get the weight belt on it all comes together.
I've been keeping an eye on the SeaTec website (Welcome!) and it keeps saying our website will be up soon. I've been trying to track down some sort of manual or literature on this model just so I know more about it. There are zippers under the front flaps that look as though you can zip accessory pockets on to the unit. Any body have any info on this particular unit or where I might be able to find some? I tried calling SeaTec and the lady fromised to fax me info within an hour but nothing came thru.

I saw Seatec @ DEMA. It is quality American made equip. Pricey but worth it.

Very good BC --one of the first and one of the best.

No manuals to my knowledge..

What else do you want to know?

sam miller

I'd love to know if those zippers under the front flaps are actually for zip on pockets. There are no other pockets on the thing and I could use a couple. If they are for pockets, my next question would be where could I find some. I understand finding actual SeaTec pockets may be hard to do but anything that would fit would suit me.

Here is a background thread on the same subject. I started with one of their BCs.

Seatec BC's [Archive] - ScubaBoard

Rickg

Thanks for the link. I actually posted in that thread.

I bought a Seatec Manta BC last year, private sale,used. I have dove it and like it a lot. When I came accross one on E-Bay, a med., I got it for my wife. She likes the BC, but didn''t like me buying it online.
We will be diving this (almost) matched pair next summer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom