Seatool Canon G10 Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ryan

Contributor
Reaction score
Seatool has just completed production of a very nice Canon G10 housing option. This housing is smaller dimensionally than Canon WP-DC28, and looks like it will have very good ergonomics.

Wide angle lens compatibility is unknown at this time, but Seatool is testing several port configurations this weekend in water.

st_g10_fr.jpg

st_g10_b.jpg

st_g10_port.jpg

Price is expected to be in the $1000 - $1200 range.

Very compact!

Wow looks great Ryan. I am excited to get one in the water.

Yes...I think many of us are very interested in the wide angle options!

personally, w/o the option for add on wide angle for the G10 housing would certainly break the upgrade for me!! ....so yes, please keep us posted....Thanks

We are fighting with customs right now trying to broker out our first shipment. My fingers are crossed for delivery tomorrow. Once those land we can shoot our own product shots and develop descriptions.

There have been some wide angle developments. The FIX 15mm Lens is working very well as a wide angle converter built in to a dedicated port. A port had to be made to precisely control lens spacing and offer usable optics. Inon's UWL-100 28 AD was also tested in a similar configuration, but it isn't recommended due to vignetting.

g10mm3_3.jpg

FIX 15mm Wide Angle Converter for FIX G10 [fix.sop.lwp15] - $549.00 : Reef Photo & Video!, The Underwater Photo Pros

That is a sick housing! Any news on the FIX for the Coolpix P6000?

I know Seatool USA is awaiting the first shipment of these and they are due in anyday now!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom