Seatux Drysuit- Self Entry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firediver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does sea-tux make it's own self entry suit?? if you want to the suit custom fit can you request self-entry???

Lastly does seatux have their own website??? The only thing I could find was an article by DIVER Magazine about drysuit brands...

Thanks

I believe the answer to your first two questions are yes as my friend just ordered a new Seatux custom self entry. I am unable to find a website but wish I could learn more about the suits. They look awesome and he loves the dry gloves.

Does sea-tux make it's own self entry suit?? if you want to the suit custom fit can you request self-entry???

Lastly does seatux have their own website??? The only thing I could find was an article by DIVER Magazine about drysuit brands...

Thanks

Yes they do, I own one. I don't think they have a web page but here is their contact info
Sea-Tux Diving Ltd
250-390-1122
8520 Rumming Rd RR 1, Lantzville, BC V0R 2H0

Paul has scaled down the operation but still makes a very good product.
You may be better off contacting a Seatux dealer such as Nanaimo Dive Outfitters who can help with ordering and shipping etc.

Back
Top Bottom