Seeking manufacturer website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sceadudraca

Reaction score
I have a Blackie Collins Wenoka knife and lost its sheath sometime while moving. I really like the knife and would like to contact the manufacturer about getting another sheath or find someone who will make one. Any suggestions?

The Wenoka brand was bought out by the Aqualung group and was divided up between Seaquest and Deepsea. You can try their sites, but I doubt that Blackie Collins is still doing knives for them.

Just my $.02

Ray

sceadudraca

I have found a site that sells Wenoka ez lock knives and Wenoka Z lock knives.

Unfortunately they are in New Zealand but they have an email address and I am sure they will help you locate a place closer to home.

I would email them myself but this computers seems to be coughing blood at the moment so I'll have to leave it to you : the address for the web page is :
Stirlings Dive Shop

You'll find there email addy in the top right hand corner!

Good luck!

ScubaSource Network (you're friendly provider of ScubaBoard.com and other interesting things) has a very interesting directory of manufacturers and other diving related entities.

check out www.ScubaDirectory.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom