Seeking parts replacement (hose connection part) for Zeagle Ranger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colin.wen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi Scott or other zeagle user,

I am wondering where I can buy a replacement for the connection part between hose and bladder (as attached).
IMG_20140608_072432.jpg

I bought it from a SB user (right...I am not the original owner), I dont mind to pay few buck since this Ranger BCD is awesome.

I dont think I did anything wrong to this part, I also believe the quality of Zeagle (no other problem at all after 4 years - 300 dives).

Since this BCD is still in a good condition, I think buying a replacement can make this bcd back to work.

I move back to Taiwan from Australia this year, I can not find any local dealer.

I have been searching around the internet for this part, unfortunately no luck.

I wonder if any user or Scott can give me some head-up where to get this part? (I think I can just glue it back by myself).

Cheers
Colin

Hi Scott or other zeagle user,

I am wondering where I can buy a replacement for the connection part between hose and bladder (as attached).
View attachment 186210

I bought it from a SB user (right...I am not the original owner), I dont mind to pay few buck since this Ranger BCD is awesome.

I dont think I did anything wrong to this part, I also believe the quality of Zeagle (no other problem at all after 4 years - 300 dives).

Since this BCD is still in a good condition, I think buying a replacement can make this bcd back to work.

I move back to Taiwan from Australia this year, I can not find any local dealer.

I have been searching around the internet for this part, unfortunately no luck.

I wonder if any user or Scott can give me some head-up where to get this part? (I think I can just glue it back by myself).

Cheers
Colin

Colin- you need to buy a new inner bladder, as the rings are "welded" to the bag- I paid about $100
Jeff from Zeagle should be able to assist with a dealer near you
I would NOT recommend you try & glue the bits together- Safety first- just not worth the risk!

Hi Colin (too),
Thanks for the advice.
I have contact with Jeff, however, he is not longer working for Zeagle now.

Try to chase down other source suggested by Jeff, but no response anymore.

I just checked the whole bladder and found another lower release nob has a broken plate too.

It made me think if only you and I are the only rare case or it might more common...

100$ for the bladder...well....a bit pricy.

bottom one is broken too
IMG_20140618_112621.jpg

top one has been falling apart
IMG_20140618_112608.jpg

the whole bladder
IMG_20140618_112559.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom