Replacement purge cover for Aqualung Core Supreme regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Krabby Padi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a set of Aqualung Core Supreme regulators that I've converted from a traditional recreational setup to a long-hose setup. I'd like to replace the yellow purge cover on the alternate 2nd stage so that both 2nd stages have matching black purge covers. I believe the part number is RG912014 (the "Supreme" version has a snowflake icon on it -- see photo), but I'm not sure where to actually get it. Aqualung customer support (consumersupport-na@aqualung.com) is bouncing back my emails and the local dive shops I've contacted in BC and Washington don't have the part in stock. Does anyone know where I can get one? Thanks.

Attachments

• aqualung-core-supreme-2nd-stage-regulator.jpg
    aqualung-core-supreme-2nd-stage-regulator.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 15
aqualung dealer can put it in as a special order for you, but you're going to be waiting a while due to the reorg. you can try european shops like jonasdive to see if they have it too. or maybe @buddhasummer.

I can get them. DM me, you've a very small window can still likely add to current order.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom