Seem to have lost bold for moderators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter

Renaissance Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've been out of town for a couple of weeks and just noticed that the font size for screen names changed and that moderators are no longer in bold.

Am I the only one that this has happened to?

When I got back into town, the first thing I did was apply a new patch to my Windows 2000 Pro, so I'm not sure if something on the board changed or if my "Windows Update" caused the problem.

Christian

Tech Admin has been making some changes in the last few days. I'm not sure which changes will be permanent changes.
Hang in there. He'll probably be on line tonight.

Natasha:
Tech Admin has been making some changes in the last few days. I'm not sure which changes will be permanent changes.
Hang in there. He'll probably be on line tonight.
Thanks Natasha. I'm all for tweaking and trying new things that may lead to a better board. I just wasn't sure if this was due to a change Tech Admin made or a patch that I applied when I got back into town.

Do you still see mod names in bold or is it just me?

Christian

Hi Christain:
Nope I don't see them as any bolder then yours now either.

Natasha:
Hi Christain:
Nope I don't see them as any bolder then yours now either.
Thanks Natasha!

Now I don't have to give any more thought to debugging my Operating System due to a badly behaved patch.

Christian

All of the names are bold now because they are much smaller; in the past mod names were bold and everyone else just a standard font, we may try a color or a larger font size to let mods stand out now.

Tech Admin:
All of the names are bold now because they are much smaller; in the past mod names were bold and everyone else just a standard font, we may try a color or a larger font size to let mods stand out now.
A contrasting color would be nice, but a larger font would probably be helpful for anyone who is color blind.

I applaud your ongoing attempts to discover things that make this board even better.

Thanks for the response.

Christian

Back
Top Bottom