Selling 1 Alum 80, 2 Worthington 108's singles or a set 108 doubles.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigken462

Contributor
Reaction score
1. One aluminum Luxfer 80 with the first hydro done back in 2009. This has a Thermo DIN valve. I will take 100.00 for the single. ( will toss in the yoke screw in adapter)
2. A set of Worthington steel 108's with Highland Millwork bands and Thermo DIN valves. 500.00 for the set. The first and last hydro was done in 2010.
3. Or a set of single Worthington 108's with Thermo valves. 200.00 each. Their first and last hydro was 2010 (One of these has a modular valve on the cylinder pictured which will be swapped for a regular valve before selling).
4. Or a set of single Worthington galvanized 108's with Thermo modular DIN modular valves. I have the other valves to convert these to a H-Valve set up. These two cylinders are in need of their first Hydro. 200.00 each, or 250 each with the second valve. (These H-Valves are 152.00 new)
Please shoot me a text or call 256-338-0790

IMG1108-L.jpg

I would prefer to arrange for local pickup within an hour from 35055, however if buyer pays for all shipping cost, I will find a way to get them to you.

Kenny Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom