Selling a pony tank locally in the MD, DC, PA, NJ area - 19cf, w accessories - $100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GARuther

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey Divers,
I have a pony tank here that I don't use since I started diving on doubles. I just bought it last Spring. The tank will need a VIP in the next month or so, but it will pass no problem. The tank is 19cf, and has an XS pro valve set up for DIN (I have a donut I can put in it if you want yoke, but DIN is a better setup for the pony system). I am also including an X-Bracket ($50-$70 retail) with 2 bands, a sling system I also bought if I wanted to carry it as a deco bottle, and a pony SPG. The whole rig has seen less than 20 dives. Overall, it's over a $200 value in gear. I'll take $100 for the whole package. Since it will need a VIP, I can take the valve out and ship it if need be at buyer's expense, but I'd rather meet up with a local buyer if possible. I live between Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD. Here's a pic of the whole package.
Cheers,
Adam
-4.jpg

Interested

Hey Divers,
I have a pony tank here that I don't use since I started diving on doubles. I just bought it last Spring. The tank will need a VIP in the next month or so, but it will pass no problem. The tank is 19cf, and has an XS pro valve set up for DIN (I have a donut I can put in it if you want yoke, but DIN is a better setup for the pony system). I am also including an X-Bracket ($50-$70 retail) with 2 bands, a sling system I also bought if I wanted to carry it as a deco bottle, and a pony SPG. The whole rig has seen less than 20 dives. Overall, it's over a $200 value in gear. I'll take $100 for the whole package. Since it will need a VIP, I can take the valve out and ship it if need be at buyer's expense, but I'd rather meet up with a local buyer if possible. I live between Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD. Here's a pic of the whole package.
Cheers,
Adam
View attachment 118864[/QUOT

Still available?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom