Selling All Scuba Gear - eBay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Melicertes

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
We are selling all our Scuba Gear (my wife and my own). Have a look at my auctions on eBay at the address below. I only accept Paypal payments through eBay. Amongst other items I have two virtually new dry suits, two in good condition semi-dry (semi-wet?) wetsuits, two dive computers and a host of other items up for sale.

This is a very difficult "clearing out the house" process for us but we have significant financial obligations that need to be honored so our diving needs to be put on hold for a while as it is a secondary priority. :)

Here is the link to all my auctions:
emberhawk items - Get great deals on Sporting Goods, Cameras Photo items on eBay.com!

Moderators: I did notice that the rules for posting in this forum is supposed to be for non-scuba related items only but this is also the only place where I can advertise my eBay links so I hope I am not treading on thin ice here... :coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom