Selling dive travel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pardon my density, but are you asking for us to tell you about So Cal travel experts or are you asking if we are interested in knowing about such a service?

diveborg:
Pardon my density, but are you asking for us to tell you about So Cal travel experts or are you asking if we are interested in knowing about such a service?
Yes, it's hard to tell. Either way, who needs travel agents? You can plan and arrange a dive trip in an hour or two on the phone and internet.

Google South Pacific Island Travel. Donna does a great job and really knows the area. I'm also a travel wholesaler but focus more on Caribbean, Bahamas, South and Central America, Australia & Galapagos. Let me know if you have any questions :)
Regards,
Sarah@h2otours.net
PS Tell Donna I said hi!

Hi Sarah,
I'll tell Donna you recommended her. I manage a dive resort in Indonesia and am looking for agents / wholesalers to sell our property
Thanks

vladimir:
who needs travel agents?
Belize111:
I manage a dive resort in Indonesia and am looking for agents / wholesalers to sell our property
I guess I have my answer. Belize111, I am curious about your dive resort.

vladimir:
I guess I have my answer. Belize111, I am curious about your dive resort.

Same here Belize111....We're looking @ either Wakatobi or Sipadan in '08........Let me know something if possible, maybe a PM or email: drjr52@yahoo.com.... thanks...Joe..

I just got back from Indonesia and have the greatest people to recommend to you. Scuba Travel Ventures did a tremendous job helping to plan and schedule a 3 1/2 week adventure on a liveaboard in Raja Ampat and a landbased stay in Lembeh Straits. All of their plans were exact and flawless. We were met on time for flights/side trips and the hotels they picked were great. It made our trip so effortless. I will never try to "do my own thing" by myself again. They allowed me to "do my own thing" and not worry about any of the logistics.
I worked mostly with Ernie and Marty and have no regrets.
Really, don't try to do those plans yourself. These folks know who/what/when/where/why.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom