(Semi)Regular evening dives anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sintax604

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anybody interested in doing an occasional or weekly evening dive?

What better way to cap a hard day at work than a couple night dives!?
I get off work at 3:30 and could be at Whytecliff/Porteau by 5-5:30ish, do a couple dives and still be home in time for quality time with the missus :eyebrow:

If you've got a similar schedule and would like to join me, please let me know!!!

I get off work at 9 pm and can be at the site by 10 pm. the quality time with the missus....well......what can I say, diving comes first ... lol j/k

yeah I would be down with a regular thing, Mondays and Wednesdays works for me. my kids have stuff every other night.

yeah I would be down with a regular thing, Mondays and Wednesdays works for me. my kids have stuff every other night.

Alright! Wednesdays work for me as well. How about we give it a try this coming Wednesday. I'm good to go for any location, do you have a preference?

Naturally, anyone else who wants to join in is welcome.

how does 5pm Wed 25th Whytecliff sound? nice easy dive to start.

Now that I check my calendar, I have a class every Wednesday evening for the next couple months. Enjoy your dive, and post again if you change to a different day.

I can't make it this week, but I'll watch the thread of the next one. I'd like to do some more night dives.

Now that I check my calendar, I have a class every Wednesday evening for the next couple months. Enjoy your dive, and post again if you change to a different day.

Perhaps we can try and change it up between mondays and wednesdays to include more people. We'll see how things go and keep you posted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom