Sept. 14 food list!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That would end the trip for me.

Chad

..............That I have to work that weekend. Sorry Guys!

Mark

I'm planning on going, but don't know if I'll camp or not. I'll stick around for food though! I'm with Chad...count me in for Boca Burgers or some veggie dogs. Are you a vegetarian too Chad?

I have NO idea what boca burgers are or where to get them but I will bring some veggies or a veggy.

Frozen food section...Morningstar Farm makes all kinds of veggie hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken...all in green boxes. The Boca Burgers are veggie hamburgers, usually right next to all the Morningstar Farm stuff. I'll probably bring some and can bring them for me and Chad or whoever else. But anyway, now you know!

No I am not a vegitarian but I eat some boca now that I am on weightwatchers.

I still don't know if I will be there so don't plan for me.

If I don't make it you all have fun.

Chad

presence is mandatory under penalty of death or some other such drastic measures which I can dream up.

I have a pretty good recipe for a vegan manicotti.

I'm always up for a tasty new recipe!

not far away. Have we settled on what we are doing about the food for the cookout? So far it looks like grilled chicken breast and boca burgers.

Who's bringing what?

question back to the top. Who's bringing what?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom