Sept 18th, 19th, 20th Divers Supply Keys trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think Rachel was just getting my attention with the wreck certification comment because I've been promising her a wreck class and haven't given her a date yet :lotsalove:.

Don't worry Rachel, I didn't forget you and I promise to answer your PM's within the next few days :D, I've just been busy and trying to coordinate you and the other person in the class.

Ok Dave, you have two of us wanting the price for dives only. When will you know??????

Kyle,

I in. Signed up and everything. Name is on the list. (My GF is going as a non-diver). I'm IN for the Nitrox certification.

Be advised, I'm NOT Advance certified. I am in your next scheduled class (w/ Instructor Jim Gregory, I hope).

Question: Can I couple these dives for the Advance Class credits?

Just killing multiple birds with one stone..........(or is it fish!)

Thanks,

CJ
Can

Hmm!

Guess I will not be going. Several divers have asked questions but nobody responds. Do not understand why good ideas for diving are posted. But the comunication and details are not followed through with?

Hmm!

Guess I will not be going. Several divers have asked questions but nobody responds. Do not understand why good ideas for diving are posted. But the comunication and details are not followed through with?

That's a good question. There's no point in posting a trip if you can't respond to the inquiries. Maybe Dave is out of town.

Hey Dave - where are you?

That's a good question. There's no point in posting a trip if you can't respond to the inquiries. Maybe Dave is out of town.

Hey Dave - where are you?

You guessed right, I'm in Macon, Georgia at the Divers Supply headquarters, training. Have been for a few days and will be until this Friday. I only get to play on the internet in the evening at the hotel for a few minutes before I crash for the night.

Pisces - Depends on what dives you do. But you should be able to get credit for 2 or 3 dives from AOW if you get the skills for those dives completed.

Rachel - I've been waiting on word back about the dives only price, but as I said, I've been out of town and haven't talked to the person I need to speak with for that answer.

Stop by the shop or post here for more info.

Dave.

Can you post the diving only price to me as well, I already have a place at MM 94.2. Thanks in advance. (Posted 15 days ago)

That's a good question. There's no point in posting a trip if you can't respond to the inquiries.

Since it is a Divers Supply Keys trip, maybe those who would like to go should call the shop and speak to Dave.

We were just following the directions from the original post. Stopping by the shop isn't an option for me but diving in the Keys is.....

Your advice to call Dave at the shop won't work either because "Dave's not here" :D (borrowed from Cheech and Chong)

You guessed right, I'm in Macon, Georgia at the Divers Supply headquarters, training. Have been for a few days and will be until this Friday. I only get to play on the internet in the evening at the hotel for a few minutes before I crash for the night.

Pisces - Depends on what dives you do. But you should be able to get credit for 2 or 3 dives from AOW if you get the skills for those dives completed.

Rachel - I've been waiting on word back about the dives only price, but as I said, I've been out of town and haven't talked to the person I need to speak with for that answer.
So will you be able to get the answer in time for us

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom