September diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

See even Prop Joe want to move his August to September!

I feel the September energy building!!!

Where's the August thread?
I'd love to party with ya' CV. I like what you've posted in the past (food, drink and diving) and I'm sure we cold hang out and have few cold ones with each other, I'll buy the 1st few. Maybe another trip. Fred wants Whale Sharks this year, the season is over Sept.15, he didn't want to miss them. Just so happened the airfare was cheaper end of August from Chi-Town.

Where's the August thread?
I'd love to party with ya' CV. I like what you've posted in the past (food, drink and diving) and I'm sure we cold hang out and have few cold ones with each other, I'll buy the 1st few. Maybe another trip. Fred wants Whale Sharks this year, the season is over Sept.15, he didn't want to miss them. Just so happened the airfare was cheaper end of August from Chi-Town.

Hey I would love too. Especially if you are buying..... And here in September, we aren't all about labels, like 'August' or 'September.' You can hang here with the kool kids if you want! :)

We were going to try for 3 week in August or so, but it fell apart. And I do love a good grito!

We are planning a whale shark run next year, though I hear they might still be around when we get there this trip!

Chief,
It's the half Ironman. Was fun last year, dancing at the side of the route with locals who'd set up a water and first aid station. They had the music blaring, the noisemaker going, the beer flowing (for us) and nonstop dancing. I think they gave out as much energy as they did water!
Everything ends earlier in the evening...

It's always fun to party on the side of the road while other people exercise :)

You know you SAY you aren't a drinker, but I am getting close to calling BS.....

Seriously, I really don't. I think I had 2 drinks in 2012. I might be up to 5 in 2013...but we make my margaritas with less than half a shot...

Seriously, I really don't. I think I had 2 drinks in 2012. I might be up to 5 in 2013...but we make my margaritas with less than half a shot...

2013 I predict will end with you unable to count same on your fingers and toes.

Assuming you don't have any major genetic imperfections....

I mean its ok if you do...

Really.

Hey I would love too. Especially if you are buying..... And here in September, we aren't all about labels, like 'August' or 'September.' You can hang here with the kool kids if you want! :)

We were going to try for 3 week in August or so, but it fell apart. And I do love a good grito!

We are planning a whale shark run next year, though I hear they might still be around when we get there this trip!
Joe can definitely hang with the kool kids. Hell, he can lead 'em while Fred makes 'em
laugh!
Can't wait to see you guys!!

Throwing my hat into the ring for September and Mexican Independence.

Coming down for a long weekend..

September 13-September 17, diving with Aldora.. Not sure where I am staying yet.

SEPTEMBER DIVING -
icosm14.gif

June 18-Dec 20 (!!!)- Pelagicsal, Seaside Bungalows, TBD
Aug 24-Sept 7- bbarada & wife, Scuba Club, Scuba Club
Aug 30-Sept 6- Jeffromonty, Casa Mex, Aldora
Aug 31-Sept 7- bbarada +14, Scuba Club, Scuba Club
Aug 31-Sept 7- Canadian Girl+ 3 friends, Allegro, Prodive
Aug 31-Sept 8- diverokc, Hotel Cozumel, Dive Paradise
Sept 1-8- logansar & son, Scuba Club, Scuba Club
Sept 3-26- ccannon707, Suites Vima, Maya Divers, Victor Brito, Caballito del Caribe
Sept 6-15- trussman69 & wife, Cozumel Palace, dive op??
Sept 7-16- etexdiver & jtexdiver, Blue Angel, Blue Angel
Sept 7-16- beechdiver (Bill&Renate), Blue Angel, Blue Angel
Sept 7-14- mattom +6, Blue Angel, Blue Angel
Sept 9-15- Get Wet +5, Blue Angel, Scuba Tony
Sept 11-17- browntrout +3, Blue Angel, Blue Angel
Sept 13-17- macado, lodging??, Aldora
Sept 14-21- v&j, Blue Angel, Blue Angel
Sept 14-24- cvchief, Casa de Jefe, Scuba with Alison
Sept 15-19- njones259, Suites Vima, Opal's Dream
Sept 20-24- Jack & h2odave Blue Angel, Blue Angel / Bottom Time ??
Sept 21-29- mstevens & wife +friends, Casa Suzana, Deep Blue
Sept 22-29-- ThomThumb & wife, El Cid, Dive Paradise
Sept 27-Oct 5- Daran, Blue Angel, Scuba Tony

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom