Sergio's Silver & More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TouchO'Gray

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Happy Holidays! Just wanted to give public thanks and recognize some outstanding customer service. Too often we hear customer "no-service" complaints, but Sergio's Silver & More really did a good thing:

Wife and I took our first extended dive trip to Coz in August. After dinner at Casa Mission (very nice), wife bought an inexpensive bracelet at Sergio's little stand outside the restaurant. About a month later, my wife noticed the clasp was getting loose, and a couple of days later, it fell off during her morning jog. She sent an e-mail to Sergio's -- not so much to complain, but to alert them about the clasp and to suggest a quality control check. Well, lo and behold, in yesterday's mail comes a replacement bracelet!

Without any prodding or complaints, completely of their own volition, Sergio's sent a new bracelet and an apology for not getting something to her sooner. Again, a relatively inexpensive piece of jewelry, but if a merchant has that much pride in their work, I'm impressed. And I believe others should know about it. Kudos to Sergio's Silver & More.

I love Cozumel! Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Peace.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom