Wanted Service Kits for SP MK2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Couv. I noticed the same from the VDH kit. This is exactly what I needed.
You're welcome. If you do order from that vendor, please update us with your impression. Are the parts, especially the seat, in conformance? I think that has been a knock of other vendors-the seat was not always exact and needed a bit of shaving/sanding to get a perfect fit.

You're welcome. If you do order from that vendor, please update us with your impression. Are the parts, especially the seat, in conformance? I think that has been a knock of other vendors-the seat was not always exact and needed a bit of shaving/sanding to get a perfect fit.
Funny you say that. I actually once got a VDH one that the seat was too big for the piston stem....

Thankfully, I just flipped the old one and it has been like the Energizer Bunny since....

This is why I only deal with OEM, not saying they don't on occasion come out with a bad batch of something but fortunately it's rare. Again though, it's good to have choices.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom