Service manual for an Oceanic Alpha 4?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

calwolf

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I was wondering if anyone knew where I might get a copy of the Oceanic service manual for this older second stage (preferably a pdf). I've checked my usual handy online sources, but they don't have this one. I've got the manual for the Alpha 7... I assume they're pretty similar inside, but would like the specific repair manual if I can get it. I've got the manual for the 1st stage (SP4). Thanks.

I have an older style oceanic alpha as well, maybe I can revive this question? Does anyone know where the best place would be to look for manuals for the older ones? All the ones I see on ebay are Alpha 7 and 8's; same with deepsouthdivers.org.

Thanks!

Jax

Sorry, I know this is an old post, but others might find this useful. I have downloaded a full range of service manuals onto my web site. Have a browse through them and help yourself to what ever interests you. There are loads of manufactures including Oceanic, Apeks, Sherwood, Mares just to name a few.

You will find them here;

Service Manuals - UK Dive Guide

Luke

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom