Wanted Set of LP85’s or HP100’s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cyborg Pirate

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Looking for a set of these to build a twinset. Or buy an already built set of them. Thank you in advance

I have some in SF Bay Area if you have a way to transport or are willing to pay shipping.

I have a set of Faber LP 85s for sale, bands and manifold included - $500

Located in San Jose, CA

Looking for a set of these to build a twinset. Or buy an already built set of them. Thank you in advance
I have just started diving again. I recently detached my twin set that went unused for many years and I have all the parts to reconnect for doubles with bands etc. Tanks are Faber LP steel 85's. They are separated and current hydro this month. Let me know if you are interested. I also have rigged twin 80's aluminum ready to go. Not sure of hydro status. Available for Pickup only in Pompano, Fla. Price negotiable. Also looking to sell other tech gear - bc's / plates

I have just started diving again. I recently detached my twin set that went unused for many years and I have all the parts to reconnect for doubles with bands etc. Tanks are Faber LP steel 85's. They are separated and current hydro this month. Let me know if you are interested. I also have rigged twin 80's aluminum ready to go. Not sure of hydro status. Available for Pickup only in Pompano, Fla. Price negotiable. Also looking to sell other tech gear - bc's / plates

Not sure if still available but PM sent. I'm in pompano

Back
Top Bottom