Setting Up SCUBA Business in Mallorca/Spain

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diaz

New
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Divers, Instructors and Dive Center Operators !!!

For the last couple of months me and my wife have been thinking about opening the Dive Center in Southern-East part of Mallorca Island in Spain, and moving there almost for good from Poland. The dive center would be in most cases for Polish customers, but also for people who speak German, English and Spanish as we are multilingual. Each year more and more people come from Poland to spend there holidays on the island.

But as it always is, we have loads of questions how to manage entire thing from the very beginning ? :confused: I used to run my own business here in Poland so that part is clear for me how to run the dive shop. The questions concern mostly the local procedures and the local law. What is the best activity business form for example - limited partnership Ltd. or self employed activity ? :(

If anyone could give us couple of tips how to start and what is the biggest pain in tha ass, then we would be grateful.

We can put somewhere around 80K of Euro to start.

Looking forward for your tips, explanations and comments.

Greetings for everybody,

Thomas

Back
Top Bottom