• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Sharing My Music and Sound FX - Over 1000 Tracks

Discussion in 'Production' started by Eric Matyas, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Eric Matyas

Eric Matyas Nassau Grouper

OGG MUSIC UPDATE:

All of my music tracks on my Horror/Surreal page can now be downloaded as very high-quality Ogg files. Halloween’s not too far off, so I’ll try to create more creepy music tracks this month.

I had a super busy week creating original music for some indie projects, but I managed to get a few new free tracks done for everyone:

On my Fantasy 9 page:

MELANQUIRKY HOLLOW – (Looping) – Here’s a strange little piece that combines melancholy with quirkiness. Perhaps for humorously sad inhabitants of a fantasy village who stumble around drunk all the time? This one definitely falls into the “I’d be very interested to see what someone uses this for” category…lol.

Fantasy 9 | Soundimage.org

On my Urban Ambience page:

STREET_R29 – General street ambience. No foot traffic. Truck passes. Distant brakes.

STREET_E30 – General street ambience. No foot traffic.

Urban Ambience | Soundimage.org

Have a good weekend!

2. Eric Matyas

3. Brian Huff

Brian Huff Angel Fish

# of Dives: 0 - 24
    Lots of great stuff, I love how you label the scene in which you were thinking about when composing.

4. Eric Matyas

Thanks, Brian, I hope some of my work is helpful! :)

This week’s new music tracks are:

On my Puzzle Music 5 page:

“LIGHT DROPS” – (Looping)
    Puzzle Music 5 | Soundimage.org

On my Sci-Fi 8 page:

“STRANGE THINGS” – (Looping)
    Sci-Fi 8 | Soundimage.org

And on my Techno page:

“BLISSFUL TRANCE” – (Looping)
    Techno | Soundimage.org

Ogg Music update:

All of the tracks on my first Puzzle Music page are now available as super high quality Ogg files for a very small fee. It’s a cool way to support my work and my site. I hope some of them are helpful!

5. Eric Matyas

As Halloween approaches, I thought I’d focus this month on creating new tracks that might be useful in Halloween-themed projects (or horror, etc.)

That said, all of this week’s new tracks are on my Horror/Surreal Page:

SHATTERED MIND – Surreal and disturbing, this could be used in all kinds of nightmarish things I’m sure. Easy to loop as well.

WELCOME TO THE MANSION – A haunted mansion that is. Muah hah hah!

SHATTERED REALITY – Another surrealistic piece. Might sound cool in a sci-fi project, too.

Horror Music | Soundimage.org

All of my tracks are 100% free to use with attribution. Enjoy!

6. Eric Matyas

Happy Thursday!

Here are this week’s new tracks…100% free to use with attribution:

“MYSTICAL HIGHLANDS” – (Looping) – Perhaps atop faraway mountains where the clouds drift below you. Or maybe in the quiet alleyways of an ancient city.

Here are a couple new music tracks that might work for Halloween projects…or perhaps other things:

"CREEPY HOLLOW" - Will you venture into the mist-filled forest? This track loops easily, btw.
    Dark / Ominous 2 | Soundimage.org

“THE ATTIC OF SECRETS” – (Looping) – A dark, drafty place filled with long-forgotten things. What will you find?

Have a good weekend…and keep being creative!