Shark article now online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
Hey guys, i know a few of you (Ish) didn't find the Asian Diver with my shark article....

Its online now...

http://www.asiandiver.com/editorial/editorial.aspx?id=38&sc=6&grp=Destination if you want to have a look

Hi mike! I actually bought the Asian diver magazine a few weeks ago and I've read your article dozens of times. French Polynesia is definitely on my list of places to visit next although I hear it's just so freaking expen$$ive!

You should post more articles! Great work :)

carlodel:
Hi mike! I actually bought the Asian diver magazine a few weeks ago and I've read your article dozens of times. French Polynesia is definitely on my list of places to visit next although I hear it's just so freaking expen$$ive!

You should post more articles! Great work :)

you and mike should dive sometime...let him feed them sharkies while you shoot the footage :D

jonix:
you and mike should dive sometime...let him feed them sharkies while you shoot the footage :D

Just b sure to take out the dentures first.

That's a crazy Frenchman ! :wink: Nice article, Mike.

Missdirected:
:whack: :lol: The sharks dentures

:D Who knows maybe he does. Get Ish to ask him :joke:
You are bad!!!!

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom