Shark diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I just got back from Stuart Cove's Dive South Ocean a couple of weeks ago and dove with caribbean reef and nurse sharks. It was unbelievable and I'm already looking into next year's vacation. Do you have any suggestions for an all inclusive resort that either has a dive facility on the property, or are within the vicinity, where there are good opportunities to see sharks?:doctor:

This outfit was very professional and we had a good time. I went with a group which made arrangements for accomodations at a near by Bed & Breakfast. If you get a hold of the dive shop I'm sure they will recommend some lodging. www.divenassau.com

buff.butler once bubbled...
I just got back from Stuart Cove's Dive South Ocean a couple of weeks ago and dove with caribbean reef and nurse sharks. It was unbelievable and I'm already looking into next year's vacation. Do you have any suggestions for an all inclusive resort that either has a dive facility on the property, or are within the vicinity, where there are good opportunities to see sharks?:doctor:

There is a group of lawers who dive at my local quarry............

DocVikingo once bubbled...
http://www.nealwatson.com/WalkersCay.html

Best regards.

DocVikingo

That is funny Doc. I went to the site that you have posted and when I clicked on "Nassau" it shot me over to The Nassau Dive Center. This is the operation that I suggested. Neal Watson must be associated with them. The B&B that I stayed at is also on his site. The Orange Hill run by a nice English couple.

Do a liveaboard to Cocos Island, Okeanos Aggressor or Sea Hunter / Undersea Hunter. I just got back and there are sharks, and you don't have to chum them in either.

Did Staurt Cove several years ago and I'm sure I'll do it again some day. Would like to try Walkers Cay first.

We're headed to the Galapagos in July to dive with Whale sharks, hammerheads, white tips, silkies, black tips, and the list goes on....

If you want to dive with sharks either there or Cocos island.

Did the TC Agressor Dec 2001. 26 dives that week and 20 of the dives had reef sharks in the water,

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom