Shark Reef Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Willuw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Just a couple of low quality (35mm Dispoable Camera) pictures from Shark Reef until I get my underwater digital setup..Was a pretty fun mini-dive..cant wait to get my digital camera though!

434650-R1-011-4.jpg

434650-R1-015-6.jpg

434650-R1-027-12.jpg

434650-R1-023-10.jpg

Thanks for sharing. You will love taking pictures with a Digital setup. I am currently looking for a strobe for my C-4000 / PT-010 combo.

Yes, I cant wait - I have a digi camera - but unfortunately theres no housing for it - so im looking to upgrade :) I think the pics turned out decent for a cheapo 35mm..

NitroWill:
Yes, I cant wait - I have a digi camera - but unfortunately theres no housing for it - so im looking to upgrade :) I think the pics turned out decent for a cheapo 35mm..

I have the Sony DigiCame DSC-H2. No case for it. :| I could (would've) upgraded to the DSC-H5 but, my wife and I received this as a wedding present and she won't let me sell it to upgrade. :|

I could've sold it for the brand new price too. Added 50 bucks or so to get the H5. :|

Michael

marcinny:
Really nice shots !!!!

Thanks, for the camera I was pretty happy with them - Ill have to do a take 2 once I get my digital setup - it was a blast..The above hammerhead was swimming straight at me..slowed down about 8 inches infront of my mask..talk about adrenaline..he then seemed to follow me the rest of my dive :scubadive

There were at least 4 or 5 hammerheads in the reef - Id say the one in the picture that was following me was about 6-7 feet

There were also some other varities of sharks and rays in here..let me see if I can find some pics..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom