Shark Toilet - Who knows what evil lurks in your plumbin?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheNitroxinator

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Do you have problems with friends/relatives/in-laws that should stay at a hotel, but always wind up staying with you? Maybe you find you drink too much, and need a reason to stop worshipping the porcelain god? Or maybe you or other family members just spend too much time on the can? The answer has arrived! The handy dandy shark toilet will keep you and everyone else away from that special room.

SharkToilet-1sm.jpg

Yes, this really was airbrushed, and it definitely is the strangest object I've ever airbrushed. And, no, I haven't found anything to indicate it can ever be clearcoated so it could really be a fully functional, use cleansers and scrubbers toilet ever again (and even if there were, I doubt if I'd do it in a residential garage or pay the price of a private contractor to do the clearcoat). I originally had the concept of painting this as something I could sell as a funky piece of artwork on E-Bay to offset some of the remodelling costs. Maybe an Elvis figure rust stain will be next if I do another bathroom remodel.

Attachments

• SharkToilet-2sm.jpg
    SharkToilet-2sm.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 8,688
Oh, man, I'd love to have one of those!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom