Sharks 3D on IMAX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you all get to see the movie. they filmed the great white footage in Guadalupe, Mex. while on one of our Shark Diver Mag trips. Gavin, Francois, and J.P. were the lead film makers on the trip. It was fun to watch. I should post some of those pics on our website..

cheers,

Eli

I'll be seeing it this coming weekend. i'll let you know how it was.

JustAddWater:
I just heard that this Cousteau production has been released in some cities. Check out the trailer on the movie website.

http://www.sharks3d.com/
Thanks- JustAddWater, for the tip-beautiful trailer scenes...hope this helps our brothers and sisters "the sharks" gain a few allies before they are all exterminated-its getting scary in some places of the world...Peace...Saildiver

I saw sharks 3D last week at i-max navy pier Chicago.
It was an advanced screening, and also free!

It was really cool. The closest thing to going on a shark dive without getting wet.
I know it sounds cliched, but it's true.

the 3D was great and it was in-your-face sharks.
The coolest part of the 3D for me, was not the sharks, but jelly fish lake in Palau.
You'll know what I mean if you see the film.

All the footage was great, and the soundtrack too.
I would recommend all of you shark fans too go se it.

Bill Fisher

Its unfortunate that everywhere I look it is for school groups only. Id really like to see it.

My dive shop tried to put a group together to go to a screening, but it has to be M-f at 10am...how are we going to fill that

Bill Fisher:
I saw sharks 3D last week at i-max navy pier Chicago.
It was an advanced screening, and also free!

It was really cool. The closest thing to going on a shark dive without getting wet.
I know it sounds cliched, but it's true.

the 3D was great and it was in-your-face sharks.
The coolest part of the 3D for me, was not the sharks, but jelly fish lake in Palau.
You'll know what I mean if you see the film.

All the footage was great, and the soundtrack too.
I would recommend all of you shark fans too go se it.

Bill Fisher
Thanks Bill-Now I'm real excited-can't get enough of sharks :D -Peace....Saildiver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom