Sharks of Sarangani

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually this shark relocation is a covert plan of ours down here. These sharks are undergoing training in a secret location. They are learning how to attack coal fired power plant engineers and managers, also government officials approving of the coal fired power plant. The sharks are having difficulty learning how to attack another target group. These are the opportunistic colaborators. The sharks can not find the best area of the body to attack. You see these people have no balls.

There have been no Shark Sitings in the Kamanga Marine Park area for some years now so we decided to change all that

So, Chris, you used to have shark in this exact same place a few years ago until they 'just left'?

What caused the shark to leave this area do you think? What or who was behind the shark leaving?

Actually this shark relocation is a covert plan of ours down here. These sharks are undergoing training in a secret location. They are learning how to attack coal fired power plant engineers and managers, also government officials approving of the coal fired power plant.

How will the shark be trained to distiguish between the coal plant employees/gvt 'coal supporting' officials and the genuine scuba diving enthusiast?

Thats easy dude. As you know sharks have keen sense of smell. The "good" divers do not put scum smells and odors like fermented dog piss like the "bad" guys put out.

Thats easy dude. As you know sharks have keen sense of smell. The "good" divers do not put scum smells and odors like fermented dog p**s like the "bad" guys put out.

Happy birthday:cheers:

Can you document your shark training program so others can learn from this?

I thought that maybe you can teach the shark how to smell coal dust/emmissions - y'know - associate coal with blood.

There is good news for Kamanga marine protected area.

I learned that the vicious, greedy, parasitic coal power plant supporting new species of shark including the vix cattus partis, environment pessum ire partis and solum moenia partis are now a bit 'exposed' and feel 'uncomfortable'.

This is because they got found out and are subject to investigation and might lose their 'face' in the Philippines.

100% that their names will be named and shamed Worldwide over the internet and be shown to be what they really are.

As you know jr. dm., we are not diving a lot at the moment due to the speight of 'incidents' involving spearos in the area, so we have had a good chance to review our thousands of photos from all the places we have dived in the PI's and SE Asia.

With respect to my good Indonesian friends from Sulawesi, Kamanga is exceptionally good compared to places such as Bunaken. In fact, Kamanga MPA is one of the finest areas for coral and marine life in the World.

I am very saddened that the proposed coal plant will be built just a few hundred meters away from the MPA and that a big coal-landing jetty built onto the reef adjacent to the MPA to bring cheap coal in from Indonesia and other places.

At the same time, I am heartened to read that local support from all walks of society to oppose this plant is now solid and growing as is national/international awareness and opposition.

Though I do understand that many will never travel to Mindanao to stay and dive in this superb area (due to unfair travel advisories and perceptions), I just think people need to be aware and recognise the selfless and excellent work that you and Chris - supported by good local divers and people from across the Philippines - have done and continue to do to restore this MPA to its prime.

Reagarding the lack of support from Wealthy With Friends, I think that there is a good story about the reasons for this.

I know that this has been carefully recorded in finite detail and sent to trusted people and individuals to hold onto - just in case the internal problems continue to bias work in Mindanao and further afield within the Philippine Islands - or (god forbid) threaten the good people and individuals opposing the coal plant.

In the meantime, please let people make their own opinions about this matter after spending a few minutes on the internet.

God bless you both.

Fifty two sharks have been released into the Kamanga Marine Protected Area.

This is down to John (jr. dm.) and Chris (GensanChris) with some help from local divers.

It is good and proper that WWF Philippines are now taking a real interest in the area and are opposing the proposed coal plant on the shore of the MPA.

I hope that they have safe and happy diving there over the next two days while in Gensan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom