Sharm El sheik all inclusive hotel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would recommend Camel Dive Club in Sharm, it has a wonderful divers vibe, it’s own excellent dive operation with great guides. The rooms are simple but perfectly maintained and has a great pool. The all in resorts I have seen in Sharm are very busy and touristy and have little if any atmosphere.

Oonas Dive Club in Naama Bay are a reputable dive centre with a small, sea-front hotel built very much with divers in mind. They're safe and knowledgeable.

Take a tour to El Faraan 4+, which is located in Hadaba.
Dive in Elite Divers.
I lived there everywhere 3..4..5..
I dived with many dive centers.
Be sure to take a trip to Dahab from Elite Divers

We have stayed at the Grand Rotana right on Sharks Bay. If you book it early, you can get it for $100 a night. Breakfast is included, but you can pay extra for the all inclusive meal plan. The onsite dive shop is Scorpion Divers. The reef outside the hotel is as good as that gets in Sharm. They have day boats. The dive shop and the dive manager are top notch.

Back
Top Bottom